Staff Selection Commission will hold the Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2019 for filling up of various Group “B” and Group “C” posts in different Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations.
- Important Dates
- Date for submission of online applications: 22-10-2019 to 25-11-2019
- Last date for receipt of application: 25-11-2019 (17:00)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 27-11-2019 (17:00)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 27-11-2019 (17:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 29-11-2019
- Dates of Tier-I Examination (CBE): 02-03-2020 to 11-03-2020
- Dates of Tier-II (CBE) and Tier-III (Des.) Examinations: 22-06-2020 to 25-06-2020
Essential Educational Qualifications (as on 01-01-2020):
Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer:
Essential Qualifications: Bachelor‟s Degree from a recognized University or Institute.
Desirable Qualifications: Chartered Accountant or Cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters in Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics.During the period of probation direct recruits shall have to qualify the “Subordinate Audit/ Accounts Service Examination” in respective branches for confirmation and regular appointment as Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer.
Junior Statistical Officer:
Bachelor‟s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level; or Bachelor‟s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
Statistical Investigator Grade-II:
Bachelor‟s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects from a recognized University or Institute. The candidates must have studied Statistics as a subject in all the three years of the graduation course.
All other Posts:
Bachelor‟s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
The Official Notification of SSC CGL Can be downloaded from here